Sunday 8 April 2012

We’re Back :D


HEY! We’re back, as you read! Our exams are finally over & now we’re just waiting for the holidays. By the way, this is Nelly here. Anyway, previously, Allyx posted something about the Hunger Games & I have to say, YOU HAVE TO WATCH/READ IT TO THOSE WHO HAVEN’T! It’s amazing, seriously; especially the book. We’re in love with it :D Suzanne Collins has a knack to attract readers with her brilliant skills in writing. Praises to her :D And to those Twilight fans, we really don’t mean to offend you people; is just that Allyx doesn’t really like the Twilight Saga. I’m cool with it. I don’t hate it or dislike it, neither do I LOVE it. I just watch it for Carlisle & Alice :D Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that Hunger Games is a REALLY good novel. I know a lot of people who have a rather negative view on it but I think it’s brilliant. It’s not sooooo, super violent, it’s just the theme of it. And you people just have to be OPEN-MINDED instead of narrow. So please, don’t hate on the Hunger Games. In fact, don’t hate on anything. If you despise something, keep it to yourself than announcing it & reprimanding it to the whole world. We lovers have feelings you know. So I guess that’s about it. Till the VERY next post, ROCK ON!! ~Nelly 


Random Fact: Majority of food that teenagers like are bad for health.

No comments:

Post a Comment