Sunday 22 April 2012

Earth Day


It's Earth Day! Yes, it's time for that special yearly highlight that still somehow remain anonymous to most people around the world. But to some people, they see Earth Day as a chance for our planet to recuperate. And all of us should join these good Samaritans and lend a hand! Earth Day is a time where we MUST spread the awareness of environmental concerns that could result in mass destruction if it's left unattended. And I do, have to confess that me sitting in front of the computer typing this article out isn't helping Earth much. Actually I'm contributing to pollution and energy wastage as well. So, I'm gonna stop here and get my butt off the computer. The next thing on my checklist, GARDENING. 

R/Post: There is a church in the Czech Republic called the Sedlec Ossuary, where 40000 to 70000 of human skeletons have been artistically used as decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment